ManageMyOperations L1 is a solution’s core bundle and includes the following modules:
Master Data and Application Management – The module allows the user to manage the service catalogues and ManageMyOperations system codes, connect the client service catalogue to the contractor service catalogue, manage geo-structures and configure business processes.
Service catalogues include:
• work items,
• material items,
• machines and tools for execution,
• key quality indicators.
Partner and Contract Management – The module contains detailed records of external suppliers and contracts between investors and contractors with a description of quality and commercial terms. This module also includes monitoring of contract status and quality of contractor and supplier, all in real time.
Operational Task Management – A module that covers the planning, organization, execution and control of business processes. The module is divided into four units:
• Requirements – Includes support for managing requests or incidents reported by users in real time.
• Work Orders – Includes management of outsourced and / or internal resource engagement on service delivery.
• Tasks – Allows monitoring tasks before, during and after the execution of services, and controling deadlines and quality in real time. It also supports the allocation of assets quantitatively and by serial numbers.
• Load, Quality and Performance Management – Includes real-time operational management of tasks and services execution.
User portal – ManageMyOperations has user portals designed for customer partners, providing transparency and speeding up incident reporting and reporting processes.
Each partner (buyer, subcontractor,…) can request access to the portal where they can see their own reports and statuses of their execution. The system owner (the “customer”) independently determines what information is displayed on the portal.
The user portal is connected to a mobile application with which it is synchronized in real time, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all information.
Mobile application – ManageMyOperations also includes a mobile application that is intended for all users of the solution – managers, supervisors and employees, as well as users’ partners. Mobile application displays the same information as the web portal, and allows viewing work orders in folders, calendars and lists. By using the mobile application, user manages work orders, warehouse and logistics, reviews employee and team performance, financial efficiency and employee bonuses. In addition, it enables grouping of work orders by teams and project groups. Communication between staff, managers and supervisors is supported through chat and comment options. A signature solution is integrated into the mobile application, which can include certified signatures if the user desires.